Career Services and InternshipsFaculty and Staff
Don’t cancel your class! If you need to be away for a day or two during the semester, instead of canceling class, call the Career Services and Internship office. The Director or Career Services Associate would be happy to present on any of the following topics:
- Choosing a major
- Resumes and cover letters
- Job search strategies
- Job and internship fair preparation
- Jeopardy game and overview of services
For Faculty and Staff
Are you a Faculty Internship Supervisor?
Learn all you need to know about the Saint Mary’s Internship Program, find the required paperwork… and more!
Career Services and Internships offers a variety of resources and services to help enhance student marketability. Some of these include:
- Choosing a major
- Finding an internship and completing necessary paperwork
- Applying for graduate school and writing application essays
- Job searching
- Providing on-campus interviews with select employers
- Job and internship fairs and career fair preparation
- Successful interviewing strategies
- Resume and cover letter critiques
We welcome feedback and questions. If you have ideas relating to additional services we can offer students or comments, please contact us at ext. 6695 or email@example.com.
Internship and Field Exploration Information
The Internship and Field Exploration Program at Saint Mary’s provides students with opportunities to participate in academically related learning experiences where learning takes place in the context of on-site work settings. The following links are designed to provide you information which will be useful to you as a faculty supervisor. Your role as a Faculty Internship Supervisor is central to an academically sound internship program.
Site Supervisor’s Guidebook for Supervising Interns – describes the employer’s role in supervising a student intern
Faculty Report Form – for reporting site visits and communications with student interns