Career Services and Internships… From Here to Career
As a part of the Student Success Center, the Career Services and Internships Office doesn’t just want students to succeed in the classroom, but in whatever they pursue after graduation as well.
The Career Services and Internships Office offers programs, activities and resources to assist students in preparing for life after college. In other words, we want to help students get “from here to career”.
We strive to help students achieve success through many services including:
- Assessments and Career Discernment
- Resources on Choosing a Major
- Internships and Field Explorations
- Resume Review and Development
- Workplace Literacy Training (skills needed for the 21st Century World of Work)
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview prep, practice and a Video Interview Room
- How to Apply to Graduate School
- Career Fairs and Employer Relations
- Annual First Destination Reports