Have you interned before? Do you need to intern to graduate? Would you like to intern to get some professional experience? Should you find an internship before you graduate? Here’s 5 reasons why you should consider finding an internship before you graduate:
- Employers want to see experience in the college graduates that they’re hiring
- You can earn credit toward your degree for interning
- Employers use their internship programs to fill entry-level positions
- You develop skills that you don’t learn in a classroom
- Internships are a great way to build your network and your resume
Convinced? Attend the Internships Workshop this week to learn how to land an internship for the summer or next fall! More details below.
Not convinced? Check out the link for more reasons why it’s important for college students to complete internships: https://www.livecareer.com/career/advice/jobs/internship-importance